Terms and Conditions
Please read through the following terms and conditions. They are here to safeguard you as the customer and us as your retailer.
- Orders are subject to availability.
- Commissioned work requires a 50% deposit to confirm your chosen materials and designs. Once work has been completed and delivered back to the customer we require the final payment in full on the day of delivery. (Please note no refunds on commissioned pieces once work has been completed.)
- If an item is not in stock and we can offer you an estimated restocking date we will require a back order and full payment before we can dispatch for delivery. Deposits for commissions are non-refundable once we have started work on your furniture piece(s).
- You are responsible for checking that all the details of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements including measurements, dimensions, product features, access, and delivery. If we attempt to make a delivery and cannot access the property due to size restrictions then a delivery charge will be applicable to you and not refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process any order for an individual or company. Any payment that has been taken will be refunded in full.
If you order an item that is in stock you may cancel your order any time prior to delivery arrangements and not incur any costs as long as the items have not been dispatched for delivery.
Please note Commissioned work does not apply to this and you will lose your 50% deposit for changing your mind once the work has started.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all the furniture items you have ordered will fit through all access points to the property and that there is sufficient access for our delivery vehicle to reach the delivery address.
- If an attempt to make a delivery by us or a courier cannot be fulfilled because access to the property of choice is not practical due to size restrictions then a delivery charge will be applicable to you and non-refundable. If an additional charge is incurred by a courier service, this will also be applicable to you and non-refundable.
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply at the point of order.
- Where delivery bookings have been made: if you are unavailable to take delivery of your furniture order after agreeing on a delivery date with us re-delivery charges may also apply.
- Once a delivery date is agreed and then subsequently postponed by you there may be a courier cancellation fee that is your responsibility and is non-refundable.
- If your item is a commissioned piece lead times for the item vary. If items are in stock they can be delivered to you within 14 days. If not, the usual lead time is usually from 2-3 weeks. As orders are subject to availability and depending on area postcode to deliver, this could occasionally mean that the lead time may extend up to 3-6 weeks. Occasionally unforeseen circumstances may occur which Hanchic’s Furniture has no control over. For this reason please be aware that under these circumstances lead times may extend for which we cannot be held responsible. We will endeavor to keep you informed at all times.
- An adult must be present at the delivery address to receive your goods sign and acknowledge receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition. Please report any defects on delivery.
- The delivery team will not attempt delivery if there are health and safety issues or where damage to your home may result and they will not remove doors and/or windows.
- The delivery crew reserve the right to refuse to move items within your home if there is a risk of damage to the Item or to your home and property. You will be responsible for moving the Item(s).
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you receive them. The products belong to you when you have received them and paid in full.
- If for any reason you want to return your items, as long as they are not damaged after delivery we are happy for items to be returned 14 days after delivery and offer a refund, please note your initial delivery cost cannot be reimbursed – if free delivery applied to your purchase please contact us for a returns price.
- If you believe any of our products to be of an unsatisfactory quality please contact us immediately (please see contact details on website).
If there is something, in particular, you feel we have not covered or that you would like clarity around please contact us by contacting direct and we will be happy to give you a response as soon as we can if you are unsure with any of the T&C’s.